Tips for transportation and storage of the hot sale galvanized steel coil
1. Choose a ventilated room for storage to avoid dew erosion or moisture infiltration.
2. Make sure that no wrapping paper is damaged during storage of galvanized steel coils.
3. Shorten the storage time as much as possible and protect its surface before corrosion.
4. If the plate is subjected to abnormal external pressure, the zinc layer will partially fall off.
5. The dirt and oil powder should be prevented from adhering to the surface, which will affect the galvanizing effect.
6. Under galvanized steel coil should be padded with wood or support frame, and the number of stacking layers should not exceed two layers.
7. Raincloth should be covered when transporting, and must be padded with wood and rubber pads and fixed with ropes.
GI steel coil with spangles manufacturer
Shandong Hengze New Materials Co., Ltd.
Address: High Technology Industrial Development Zone, Taian, China
Contact: Elijah Wen